Tips and step by step details to keep you in good shape and have a good health!
Get a Balanced diet
Why All studies confirm a varied and balanced diet is a factor in prevention against cancer, cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, obesity and high cholesterol.
– increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables to achieve a quota of at least 5 per day
– consume food sources of calcium (mainly dairy products , and in addition , vegetables, or mineral waters are rich) to reach the recommended dietary dairy or 3 per day, limit the intake of fats , especially saturated fats ( meat , meats, cheeses , pastries)
– increase the consumption of starchy starch sources, including whole grain foods
– limit consumption of sugar and foods high in sugar (sodas, candy, jam, chocolate)
Stay active and Stay cool or relaxed
– Have good sleep at night, have a small nap for 20 mins in day time
– Never react to things that increases stress and stay away from stress causing people
– stay alone doing nothing at least 20 mins in a day, and relax yourself
Try to Avoid Alcohols
With a Hyper calorie (kcal 1 g = 7), the alcohol is distributed widely in the body before being degraded by the liver into a toxic molecule. Thus, a high consumption is the cause of cancers (mouth, pharynx, esophagus, colon, rectum, breast), and increase the risk of overall mortality, including stroke.
Keep your drinking sensation under control
Moderation! Opt for low-alcohol drinks at the expense of dry or hard liquor mixed with soda; drink slowly and put your glass between sips; have a drink (alcohol) for fun, and a glass (of water) to thirst; do not exceed the equivalent of 2 glasses of wine 10 cl or 25 cl 2 beers or 6 cl of strong alcohol per day.
Avoid too much of exposure to Sun
Prolonged exposures begin the sunshine capital. Skin aging is accelerated, the increased risk of cataracts.
UVA and UVB is carcinogenic.
Moderation – Avoid exposing yourself to the summer. Never stand in the sun without a cream layer high-index and regularly renew the application. Wear protective sunglasses, especially on snow or the sea, where the reverberation is important.
Give up smoking
It leads to cardiovascular diseases and cancer, tobacco is run many risks women: associated with the pill, it promotes the formation of clots, damage the vessel wall and shrinks, increasing the risk of phlebitis and thrombosis; precipitates decalcification; it increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, premature delivery, caesarean section and fatal growth retardation.
Moderation Tip – Try eCigarettes
It is recognized that the increase in energy expenditure through exercise reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, type II diabetes, obesity, cancer and osteoporosis. Regular exercise also improves the silhouette, well-being and self-esteem.
People can be active without being athletic, and move without changing their lifestyle. Practice at least half an hour of brisk walking per day or the equivalent is enough. So do not hesitate to walk briskly on short trips off the bus or a subway station before, do your errands on foot rather than by car, banish escalators and elevators.